Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Chapter 22: Introducing the Stars

 What's up and welcome back! In this post I'm introducing the actors since I already have on the Escapism Instagram.

First we have Perseus(played by me). I've mentioned in Chapter 11, but Perseus is a 18 yr old senior in high school that has a toxic relationship with their parents and has the bad habit of sneaking out, stealing cars, and partying too much. I changed Perseus' age from 17 to 18 just because.












Second is Iris. Iris is being played by one of my close friends Ana Sofia. Iris is a 17 yr old senior in high school that has an alcohol addiction. Iris is frequently blacked out, hung over, or intoxicated, and they rarely show up for school. I also changed Iris' age from 18 to 17 just because.












The third main character is Ares and they're being played by another close friend Ella. Ares, like Perseus is an 18 year old senior in high school who struggles with severe depression and anxiety and has a past of self harm. Ares uses sneaking out and doing rebellious stuff with Perseus and Iris as a way to feel something since they're always so unmotivated.












Welp that's the cast, and the end of this post. I'll catch you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction