Sunday, March 13, 2022

Chapter 15: Actors

 What’s up and welcome back. 

I’m going to be honest, it’s been a struggle with finding actors. I already have 2 set, but the third is frustrating. I had a third actor but they’re not very good at communicating 😀. So I decided to just find a new one.

It’s honestly very frustrating considering I am supposed to be filming by now, but I’ll push through it. I’m sure everything will turn out fine. I at least know that my other 2 actors are ready for filming and understand their roles. I was also able to get another friend to just help me film, not an actor but like a PA.

Other than that third actor, everything else is going pretty okay. This post was just a mini update on how production is going, I’ll see you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction