Friday, February 19, 2021

Meet Persephone aka Percy

 As of right now I am only focusing on character. The initial idea that people will be able to take from my film opening is that the film is going to focus on this character and her development. I don't know what my character is going to look like at the moment, but she is most likely going to be me because I am the only person I can film with at the moment. 

My character's name is going to be Persephone, Percy for short. I want Percy to have an airy, daydream like personality. Her head is always in the clouds and she goes by the philosophy that things aren't meant to be taken seriously unless needed. Her seemingly airhead personality comes from the fact that she doesn't want to be like her uptight, strict parents.  Although Percy seems like she's always disconnected from the world, she is very intelligent and capable. She is creative and a quick thinker and this can be put on display with her quick, witted comebacks. And when Percy does take things seriously, it's like a complete switch for her, she's focused and attentive. She doesn't appear to be the airhead, in the clouds girl everyone knows. This side of Percy isn't shown too often though because of the philosophy she follows and her conscious goal of not becoming her parents.

More information about Persephone, like her style/wardrobe and physical appearance, will be discussed in a future posts.

A visual representation of Persephone's personality as an aesthetic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction