Thursday, February 25, 2021

Color Scheme

For my color scheme I'm deciding between pastels or earthy neutrals. Since Persephone's a relaxed and down to earth person I wanted to use earthy neutrals, but she also has her head in the clouds and an airy personality, so I could also go the pastel route. 

If anything, I'll use both schemes. I could possibly use pastels for when Percy is not at home. The use of a pastel color scheme when Percy is not at home will represent her feelings of freedom and happiness. It will also keep the notion of her having an airy personality and her always having her head in the clouds.

 When I use the earth and neutral tones, it will be for when Percy is at home to represent the neutral, muted feelings she has. Her home will represent her suppressed negative feelings, so the neutrals and earth tones will help enforce those feelings. This color scheme will also keep the representation that Percy is still a down to earth person, but just not as airy and relaxed as she may seem.

I will uses these color schemes in the form of clothing, accessories, and lighting. 

Pastel and Earth Tone Color Schemes:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction