Thursday, March 24, 2022

Chapter 23: Scheduling Post

 What's up and welcome back! In this post I'm going to be talking about a certain type of post I've been creating for the Instagram.

I saw this type of post from kpop groups when they're going to have a comeback (the period of time where they release and promote new music). They'll post a sort of schedule of what they're going to be posting. 

Here are some examples:




I decided to post something similar, just for a film instead of a comeback. I used Canva to make the post and used the font and elements tools to keep my consistency. 












I'll definitely post more of these types of posts too because I think they're cool and they keep me organized. Well that's all for this post catch you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction