Saturday, March 5, 2022

Chapter 11: The Unholy Trinity

What's Up! Welcome back, in this post I'll be giving some information about my characters. I finally picked their names as well so that's fun. Let's get into it.

I chose the names Perseus, Iris, and Ares for my characters. I chose these names because they're related to Greek mythology, and I just think they're cool to be honest. I haven't given them gender identities as of right now, but they have ages and grade levels.

Character 1: Perseus

~Senior in high school

~17 yrs old

~Has divorced parents

~Toxic relationship with parents

~Frequently sneaks out, drinks, and smokes as a coping mechanism

~Likes to steal parent’s car

~Second oldest out of the three friends

~Somehow gets good grades in school

~The more chill one


Character 2: Iris

~Senior in high school

~18 yrs old

~Inattentive parents

~Has a drinking problem

~Frequently parties and sneaks out with Perseus

~Has a fake ID to supply her addiction

~Likes to drink until they black out

~Doesn’t care about school

~Just want to have fun and drink


Character 3: Ares

~Senior in high school

~17 yrs old

~Struggles with depression and anxiety

~Has a past of self harm

~Used to have frequent mental breakdowns, but they slowed down

~Also likes to sneak out with Perseus and Iris to feel something

~Unmotivated in school and life in general

~Always stuck in their thoughts


These are my characters yayyy; I think they're pretty swag. They definitely have issues, but that's what I'm going for. Anyway, thanks for reading and see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction