Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Chapter 18: Social Media Pt.1

What's up and welcome back! I made a social media account for Escapism.

I chose to use Instagram because I'm more well versed on that platform, and you can include fun things like stories, story highlights, filters, as well as posts.












I made the account name @escapismmovieofficial because I had looked at a lot of movie accounts, like @cinderellaofficialmovie and @spidermanmovie, and I had found that adding the words "movie" and "official" were common amongst film promo accounts.



I used the @cinderellaofficialmovie and @spidermanmovie accounts for reference on what to post as well. We had been given a lesson in class on what we could post, but I didn't know what to post first to start the whole account. The Cinderella account helped me a lot though. The film is new, so able to scroll all to the beginning of the account. I was inspired by their first post and made something similar to start out.




The Cinderella and Spider-Man accounts have been very helpful, so I plan to continue using them as inspiration when I get stuck.

Links to all the accounts mentioned:

That's all for today's post, catch you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction