Friday, March 18, 2022

Chapter 19: Making Posts

 I'm back, welcome again! In this post I'm going to be discussing my experience with making Instagram posts with Canva.

Straight off the bat, Canva is fire. They have so much to work with, from the templates to text fonts they really came through. This sounds like an Ad but genuinely, it is super easy to use and I can make nice graphics and posts with it.

I made a couple of Insta posts with Canva already using a blank Instagram template, as well as edited some photos that will all be posted on the Escapism Insta. I used their provided text fonts(which I'll go into detail on in a later post) as well as the elements section.

In the elements section I used something like a background that blends blues and magentas as an overlay. I adjusted the transparency so that the background acts almost like a color grader. With the font I changed the color using the color picker tool. I'm going to consitantly be using the background overlay technique so that most, if not all, of the posts I put up on Insta will be cohesive.

Here are a couple things I've created already(I don't want to spoil everything so this is just a sneak peek):























That's all for today's post, catch you next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction