Monday, March 21, 2022

Chapter 21: Voice Over Pt.1

What's up! Welcome back, in this post I'll talk about the voice over and how I started recording.

I decided to include voiceovers in the trailers because I find that they really help to move the piece along. My voiceover is going to include the voices of all three characters, and they're going to finish each other's sentences. I feel like using all three of their voices shows that they are the three main characters and focus; I also think that the finishing of  each others sentences reinforces the bond they have. Like they share a brain cell or something.




 



I started recording my part of the voiceovers. I downloaded Adobe's Audition, which is an audio editing software. I was a little confused at first but I watched the provided tutorials and some things were cleared up a little bit. I'm still confused but with more practice I'm sure I'll be able to do what I need to. So far my audio is already recorded and cut up, I just need to make it clearer and get the voiceovers from my other actors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction