Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Chapter 17: Group Meetings

 Welcome back!

Today in class we did group meetings. We did this before in AS level virtually, and it's where we were put into groups to get advice and help for our projects. This time in person it was way better and didn't feel as awkward.

A majority of my group chose to do the short film option, and they all had great ideas. One of them is doing animation and another is doing an experimental piece. It was fun and interesting  hearing everyone's ideas and how creative they are. I was also able to help one of my peers come up with some filler content for her short film, and it made me feel pretty important not gonna lie.

I told my group about my project and about my issue of needing a third actor, and luckily one of the girls in my group, who also happens to be a close friend, offered to be the actor (bless Ella's soul). Ella filling that third spot lifted a lot of stress off my shoulders, so I've very happy about that. Now that I have all my actors, It should be pretty smooth, despite my whole spring break situation.

Overall, the group meeting was successful and very helpful for all of us I would say. I was able to fix my problem and help others with their ideas.

That's all I have for this post, I'll catch you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction