Thursday, March 10, 2022

Chapter 13: Story Boards Pt.2

 What’s up and welcome back! I’ve done a couple more storyboards so I’m here to share them with you again.


This is a scene in the conflict trailer that is going to continue the bathroom scene of C3(whom I’ve now named Ares). The scene shows Ares getting a text from Iris and Perseus and then follows Ares as they go to meet them outside. This scene is going to be the last scene in the conflict trailer. I’m going to use a variety of eyeline matches, following, pov, medium, and close-up shots.

This scene is also going to be included in the conflict trailer. I drew this to highlight a transition I want to do. It starts from the end of C1’s solo scene where their parent is yelling at them and C1(whom I’ve named Perseus) gets up and walks out mid scolding. The transition is when Perseus slams the door shut and then the next scene starts where C2’s (whom I’ve now named Iris) friend/sibling opens a door to find Iris blacked out. I’m going to use medium, long, following, and close-up shots for this transition scene.

Alrighty, that’s all for this post. I’m going to be honest I’m really proud of that first storyboard in this post. I did it pretty quick but it looks kinda swag for some stick figures. Anyway, thanks for reading and I’ll catch you in the next one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction