Friday, March 4, 2022

Chapter 10: Story Boards

 What’s up! Welcome back, in this post I’m just going to share some story boards I drew in class.



In this page I have drawn two different scenes, the first being the scene where character 1 is being yelled at by their parental figure. C1 is blank faced, just waiting for it to be over. I want a zoom into their face to capture the emotion of just being tired of the situation. This scene is short because it’s going to be included in the appealing trailer where I’m not focusing on the conflict as much. The second scene drawn is the scene where character 2 is blacked out and one of their friends/siblings/someone is trying to wake them up. I want to include a pov shot and extreme close ups to capture the worry on the extra character’s face. This will also be included in the appealing trailer.


This second page includes one scene that will be included in the appealing trailer as well. It’s where character three is looking at the mirror trying to compose themselves and stop themselves from reverting back to harmful coping mechanisms. There are sticky notes on the mirror that I want to emphasize with close ups, so that the scene doesn’t just look like C3 looking in the mirror.

This is what I have for now, but I’ll be continuing my storyboarding. I just drew the scenes that flashed in my mind first. These scenes I shared here are scenes that will be in the middle of the appealing trailer. I’ll probably end up including some form of these same scenes in the conflict trailer for cohesiveness, and to make it easier for me.

Anyway, that’s all for now, I’ll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction