Saturday, March 19, 2022

Chapter 20: Fonts

 What's up! I'm back with another post and I'll be talking about the font I chose for my graphics and title.

I'm using Canva to create my graphics and titles, so when I was first creating my graphics, I originally chose the add a heading option and picked the font with the drop down bar on the left of the white editing screen. However, from first glance I realized they were boring, so I just ended up going back into the text tab and scrolling through the font combination section instead.












Scrolling through the Font Combination section, I found a lot of fun options like the "Chill" one. However, I wanted to go for the same vibe as The Breakfast Club's title font. I found ones like "Dapper" and "Film Fest" that could be good options, however they just weren't "the one".
















I continued scrolling through the fonts and I finally decided on the font called "turning 22". I'm pretty sure it was the hot pink that called my attention, but the font just has this teen drama vibe to it that was perfect for my project. 










I cut out the "22" and then just changed the color of the font with the color picker option. I changed it from a hot pink to more of a magenta. I also made note to always use the hex code #bd1b94 for consistency.










Anyway, that's how I chose and edited my font, and I'm pretty happy with it. Well that's it for this post, see you in the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction