Saturday, February 26, 2022

Chapter 7: Title Fonts

What's up! Welcome back to another post! In this one I'm going to be showing some titles/fonts I like based on some drama movie posters.



The first title font I found and liked was, to no surprise, The Breakfast Club. I think it really follows the drama norm of simplistic but bold titles, and the red against the white is eye catching. I also think that the title itself is well chosen. It's not cringe and ropes in the potential viewer to wonder what "The Breakfast Club" is/is about.








 The next poster I found is yet another one of my favorite movies [if we remember from AS level ;)] The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I liked this font because, once again, it is also simple. I liked the boldness of the more important words, as well as the style; It looks like the title is actually being drawn on the wall. I also really like the all lowercase for some reason. 









This is poster is for a movie I have never seen, but I still like this title font for The Diary of a Teenage Girl. It's another simplistic one, but I like how it looks a little bit like ink, tying into the "diary" portion of the title. The maroon color is bold yet not overpowering, and the center placement of the title are things I like as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction