Monday, February 21, 2022

Chapter 3: Key Art

What's Up! Welcome back guys, in this post I'll be sharing some key art I've looked at pertaining to dramas.


I find this first one very cute. Although I have no clue what this film is about, it's clear that it sis about some type of close relationship. I think the two hands is a simple yet straight forward choice, and the pose of them holding each other by the pinky represents that close bond. The background is minimal and brings the hands into focus. Overall, I like this key art and I think it can be a great source of inspiration for me.






If you've been with this blog since the beginning of its creation, than you know that The Breakfast Club is one of my all time favorite movies. I can watch it over and over again, never getting bored. So, it probably comes as no surprise that I love this key art. Sure, it may be a tiny bit biased but critically looking at it, I like how we can see each character. This poster shows the opposing personalities of each while also posing them in a way that shows the friendship created between them. The simple white background brings attention to the characters and it just has that drama feel that I love. I like how the title is red and the font makes it pop. This will definitely be a source of information for me.





Welp...ya know it's not my favorite. I understand the concept but it's just not hitting the mark for me. The choice to have one of the characters face appear in the 16 ties in with the title, but honestly speaking I just don't like it. The tagline is...interesting. It's not bad, it's just not great. This will be something I'm avoiding. 







Moving on, these were some of the posters I took a look at to get inspiration. I'll see you guys in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction