Thursday, February 24, 2022

Chapter 6: Royalty Free

What’s up! I’m back and I’m going to recount the frustration that was ✨looking for music✨. Spoiler alert: I haven’t found anything yet.

Once upon a time… I was in 3rd period. I decided to start trying to find background music for my trailers because, as can be gathered from Chapter 5, music has heavily inspired my idea. I need music that matches the vibe that the songs I previously shared gave me, and that’s very difficult. I was thinking that I should get this part done early because without good music, this is not going to fulfill my vision. I looked through my notebook because I had remembered a classmate recommendation a website to find non-copyrighted music; and I found the note which said “chosic.com”. Now don’t get me wrong, I found a lot of nice potential bgm on chosic.com(background music), but only for specific moments. 

I spent a good chunk of my class period scavenging for something that fits, but nothing was satisfying me. It was honestly pretty frustrating, but I kept looking. By the time the bell was going to ring, I still hadn’t found anything. However, even though I didn’t find the right music yet, I learned which genres/tags to avoid on chosic. I went on the tags “adventure” and “fast”, and the pop genre and I couldn’t find anything I liked because everything was too chill or just weren’t what I was looking for at all. Despite my frustration I’m not going to completely give up on chosic, but I’m still going to try and find other sites that can hopefully help me out. Sadly I haven’t gotten my “happily ever after” yet, so for now I’ll say “to be continued”…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction