Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Shooting Schedule

 I am planning to start shooting this weekend after I get a new battery for my camera and I have more LED some lights going in that I need to set up, I was getting these lights for my room anyway so they're coming in handy XD. I can wait to film the scenes that include the LED lights, but the battery is the most important factor, so I plan to get a new one tomorrow, Wednesday, March 3.

Schedule:

3/5-3/8: Here I plan to film my scenes outside, I have more daylight on the weekends then I have during the weekdays considering I have school. If something comes up, I will move the filming of the outside scenes for 3/14-3/15.

3/12-3/14: I'm going to film the scenes that take place inside my house on these days because by then I should have my LED lights.

3/14-3/15: Outside scenes, foley sounds and reshoots

3/16-3/21: Foley sounds and reshoots 

3/21~: Throughout filming, I will be putting clips together to see what I what I'm missing, what could be better, and what I should tweak, but from 2/21 and on I will fully devote to the editing process.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction