Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Playing Hide n Seek With Filming Locations

 Ahhhh where to film, where to film. Seeing as we're currently in a global pandemic, I have to utilize my immediate surroundings. 

My neighborhood is fairly big with a playground, several lakes, a pool, and basketball court. The neighborhood is kept neat and tidy as well. so an obvious location for me to film is in my own neighborhood. 

I will also be filming in my backyard and in my house. More specifically, I will be filming in my own room in my house. I want the scenes in my house to have dimmer lighting and my room is perfect for that, since it's always dim and gloomy, just how I like it :]. Since the backyard is... in my backyard HAHAHA, it's of easy access to me and easily at my disposal. My backyard is a nice size with healthy grass, so not only is it convenient but the visuals will look nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction