Friday, March 12, 2021

Soundtrack

Ahhh music, one of my favorite things to discuss. I've been looking for music to use in my film opening but the non-copyrighted music I've found isn't what I'm looking for. What I have found is the song New Flesh by Current Joys. The song is perfect for a Coming of Age film and I would really like to be able to use it as background music as I introduce my character Persephone aka Percy. The song has a calming vintage vibe which I absolutely love. Listening to it feels as if I am living in an 80s coming of age film and I would love to represent that feeling by including it in my opening. I will however look for back up songs to use if I am unable to use Current Joys' New Flesh. I will keep you guys updated on which song i will be using for my project, until then bye bye :).

Here is a link to a lyric video on YouTube of New Flesh: https://youtu.be/RaNnztBVD7w
Here is a link to the word doc where I created my draft of the message I sent the artist:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction