Monday, March 8, 2021

My Filming Weapons of Choice

 In this post I'm going to list off the equipment I'm going to be using to create my 2 minute opening. 

My main piece of equipment is going to be my phone. I don't have a video camera, so my next resort is to use my phone. I have an iPhone XR and since this is a newer apple product, my camera quality won't be terrible. I will also be using my phone to record any foley sounds I need. I have the Voice Memos app as well as the app Dolby On. However, I don't recommend Dolby On because there is a limit of how many sounds you can record. So, I plan to solely use Voice Memos. 

For lighting I'll be using a ring light. About a year ago my sister bought a ring light to take picture with, so I will definitely use it to my advantage to light my shots. The light is also a tripod for a phone and camera, so that will come in handy when filming. I also recently got LED lights for my room, which I have already installed, so I'll be using those for colored lighting. I may also use other devices like my iPad, or even my Army Bomb. An Army Bomb is a light stick that the BTS fandom, Army, uses at concerts. It has a bright white light, and with the BTS Official Light Stick app you can use a curser to pick a color for the light stick to display. The more I think about it, my Army Bomb may be a great tool to use XD.

Below are pictures of the Army Bomb, color wheel picker for the Army Bomb, a screen shot of the Voice Memos app, and the LED lights I purchased, as well as link to to Amazon, where I bought the lights.

 

LED Lights Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JP5375R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Army Bomb: I bought my Army Bomb on the Weverse Shop App. It doesn't have a website, only an app. It's the offical Big Hit(the label BTS is under) shop where all their artists have their merchandise. The website Cokodive also sells the Army Bombs as well as more merchandise from different Kpop groups under multiple labels.

Cokodive Link: https://cokodive.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction