Thursday, April 1, 2021

Choosing a New Song

 *long dragged of sigh*Everybody...I have some sad news. Unfortunately I did not get a response from Current Joys, so I had to find a new song to use in my project.

I looked through websites like purple-planet and chosic however, nothing really caught my attention or seemed like a good fit. I couldn't find any Indie type of songs, I was finding more futuristic or dramatic music on both sites. If you're looking for that type of music then use those sites; I wasn't so I went to good ol' YouTube to help me out. I listened to many playlists and videos and I found good songs but, not any songs that fit my vision. Finally I came across a video titled [FREE] INDIE ROCK x BEDROOM POP TYPE BEAT "NOTHING". Yes it's in all capitals and that really is the title, but when I listened to it it felt perfect for what I was going for. I will leave a link to the song.

Here is a link to the song I have chosen: https://youtu.be/CFFj2ZRZltM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction